TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ALLIANZE BPO INTERNATIONAL
The terms and conditions mentioned are the legal agreements which are made between you and Allianze BPO International. When you browse or access our website, we assume that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions. You also have to abide by the laws and regulations related to the usage of our site.
Privacy is also an important aspect at our firm. We want our clients to abide by the ‘privacy’ clause and in return, we too respect and maintain the privacy of their personal details and data input. The content and information contained on our website are protected by the Copyright and Trademark Law.
The terms and conditions can be updated, amended, or changed without any prior notice and hence, you need to keep a check on them before accessing the website.
- Terms – As discussed, this category involves the rules, regulations, and points that one needs to abide by before browsing the official site of Allianze BPO International. If you violate the conditions or do not agree to the terms, you will be debarred from using the website.
- The power of License – We give you a one-time permission to download the content (information or software) mentioned on the website of Allianze BPO International Please make a note that it is not the transfer of title. Under this license, you cannot: – We give you a one-time permission to download the content (information or software) mentioned on the website of Allianze BPO International Please make a note that it is not the transfer of title. Under this license, you cannot:
- Amend or copy the materials
- Using the material for public display or commercial and non-commercial uses
- Attempting to change or destroy any software contained on the website of Allianze BPO International
- Removing any sort of copyright from the material
- Transferring the material to another source or server
- Limitations – Under no circumstance, will Allianze BPO International shall be held responsible for any damage, which is caused due to the negligence of the user or the inability to use the materials on the website of our firm, even if the representative of our company have been notified via orally or in writing regarding the possibility of such a damage.
- Disclaimer – The material mentioned on the website will be delivered to you with the same quality as promised on the site. Allianze BPO International does not make any warranty and hence, disclaims and denies all the other warranties such as limitations, implied warranties, non-infringement of intellectual property or any other violation of rights. We do not make any demonstration regarding the accuracy or reliability of the use of materials on the website.
- Links – We haven’t yet reviewed the links of the external sites mentioned on our official website and we are not responsible for the presence of contents of any such linked site. We do not endorse the link of any other site on the official website of Allianze BPO International.
- Revisions and Corrections – The materials or content displayed on the site of Allianze BPO International may carry typographical or technical errors. There might be slight variations regarding the materials published or portrayed on our website. We have the authority to make any changes to the material on the website, without giving a prior notice. Please make sure that we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Governing Law – Any sort of big or small plea associated with the website of Allianze BPO International shall be controlled by the laws of State Government of India, without any regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Modifications – We revise, update, or remove the terms of conditions, without giving a prior notice. Generally, we do not give a prior update to our clients or visitors because certain steps or measures need a quick implementation. By using the website today, you are adhering to the present norms.